1. Binaural BeatsBinaural beats follow the concept of two music tones blended in such a way that your brain produces a third sound upon hearing and all these come together as one calming experience.
2. Classical MusicThe ability to evoke strong emotions in listeners is a strength of classical music and aren’t we all exceedly fond of these? This kind of old-school music is also related to improved intelligence, creativity, and learning.
3. Nature SoundsSounds of thunder, rain, wind, waterfalls, birds, bee buzzes, crackling fireplace, don’t these make you feel like a calm euphoria? These noises make us feel connected to nature and at peace with the outer world.
4. Ambient MusicIn contrast to conventional musical structure, ambient music places more emphasis on mood and tone. Maximizing mental concentration, this genre of music is just ideal for meditation and even yoga. You’re enabled to free yourself from all bothersome distractions if you let it sink in, which isn’t as hard as meditating without it.
5. Gregorian Chants
Roman chant evolved into Gregorian chant, which is a component of Catholic Church liturgy. For both those who sing it and those who hear it, Gregorian chant was designed to evoke reverence, amazement, and thankfulness. The Gregorian chant's melody is immensely beneficial for the practice of meditation.
This style of music combats negative thinking, bolsters positive feelings, and immediately promotes psychological well being. Negative mental states, such as resentment, melancholy, and excessive worry, all go out the window with the creepy way these touch your soul.
This makes meditation easier because it is necessary for this practice to purge the mind of any negativity in order to gain a clear mind to reflect on things with a leveled head.
6. Zen MusicZen music, often known as meditation music, aims to peacefully connect the left and right hemispheres of the brain. Again, you'll experience feelings of inner calm, mental clarity, serenity, and spiritual enlightenment when both hemispheres come together.
Zen music was created to make meditation a spiritually enlightening activity. Beyond just the practice of meditation, this style of music helps the practitioner in their daily lives.
The person feels more confident, sleeps better, and has better interpersonal connections. As listening to various zen music melodies is more mentally stimulating, it is also one of the best yoga music tracks to listen to during a tough stretch session.
7. Solfeggio FrequenciesGregorian chants also made use of ancient musical tones known as solfeggio frequencies. These tunes were written with the intention of bringing healing and blessing to both music players and listeners.
The Solfeggio frequencies have the capacity to positively affect matter, spirit, and mind. The fundamental components of meditation, calmness, relaxation, and serenity, are produced by these melodies.
You'll find them a little strange but through everyday practice, this musical genre ensures that the listener achieves the objectives set forth. There are twelve frequencies, which assist in various ways, such as assisting someone in overcoming fear or guilt or expelling any sort of negative energies within oneself.
8. Chill OutThis includes a variety of electronic music genres that are meant to uplift the mood and energize a lazy body. Electronic sounds, gentle rhythms, and experimental elements are used in the composition of this style of meditation music to soothe the mind.
You're predisposed to a deep tranquility which eventually helps in getting in the flow to begin meditating. You can regulate your breathing, purge the mind of distracting thoughts, and establish a connection with reach deep into your sense of self.
Yoga practitioners can also beat the lazy and get stretching with these lively and energizing beats.
9. Isochronic TonesIf you’ve ever noticed sounds being played repeatedly at predetermined intervals then you’re aware of isochronic tones. It’s patterned beats with gaps and melodies together. This music is an effective tool for stress relief making it one of the best sounds for meditation music.
Since bad thoughts inhibit the person from finding their true spirit, these tones help drown out those thoughts distracting you with the unique sounds.
It’s been said, “music is life itself”. People depend on it for enjoyment, relaxation and we all admit to using it during studies, don’t we? Blending its benefits for the brain for use in mental exercises is an ultimate technique to effectiveness so let us know what you’ll be listening to on your next meditation or yoga class!
All our collections are available for commercial licensing for yoga and meditation classes. Once you download the music and/or bundle, you can use them in your classes, or other related projects including guided meditation. You will own the license in perpetuity and no additional fees are required.
If you are first time customer, you can get a 20% off on your first order. Use the promo code "SAGE20".